Previously, I was expecting to continue my study in Singapore before I went to the interview at Damansara Utama. I received 2 email from HIM yesterday. HE asked me about the Bachelor Degree course information and how to pay the installment. That moment, I thought I have a chance to study my degree there. However, I heard something from my Mama this morning. I lost my chance to continue my study in Singapore because of ... ...! Relationship problem! You will probably guess it right if you know me very well.
The moment that I thought I might back to Singapore for study, I was ambivalent! I was asking myself, I should back here to work or continue my study there? If I back to my land, I will definitely lost the opportunity to get a degree cert with the shortest time. If I choose to back there, I would be happy but I worried too! What I worried about? Of course is my man! He is working with the bitch currently! I can't imagine what will happen at the time I'm not in KL! I can't see, can't know and can't even smell it!
It is very hard to keep a relationship in different land!
No comments:
Post a Comment